SPONSORED CONTENT COMING SOON…
Are you interested in being one of our Content Contributors? View our program information below. Then contact us or post your contact information in the comment section below to learn more.
We look forward to our partnership fellow over achiever.
Online Content Contributor Program
BOSSNews Atlanta would like to assist you in your efforts to establish yourself as an expert in your field by submitting sponsored articles on behalf of your company to our website. If all parties are marketing your content then we can make a greater impact then if either of us were to do it alone. Providing our readership with high quality information and resources is our number one priority. And if given the opportunity we can do so while simultaneously helping you grow and expand your business.
Our program is quite simple. But there is great marketing potential within it. Should you agree to join our Online Content Contributor’s Program we will place your company in front of potential clients daily by committing to the following:
- Providing you with a branded blog page on our website under your selected industry
- Promoting each new post via our social media profiles and network using your requested trending topics and tags
- Submitting your article to online libraries like StumbleUpon
- Using our SEO tools to help gain search engine visibility for your company
- Including a contact form on your page so readers can connect with you directly including your social media profile information and website
- Writing and promoting a product/services review within 3 months of joining our program
- Providing you with homepage ad space
- Adding your logo and contact information on “Our Partners” Album on Facebook and Pinterest
- Adding your company information to our “Resource” page on our website.
- Providing complimentary media coverage for your next event
- Full page ad space in our next issue
- Offer you a 10% discount if you wish to join our Issue Contributor Program as well
- Personal interview and profile showcase on our Youtube channel within 4 weeks of joining our program.
- Overall marketing strategy analysis by one of BOSS Business Group expert developers
- Receiving BOSSNews endorsements and client referrals
We don’t require much from you. However, being apart of this program does carry certain obligations that include:
- Committing to participate in our program for six consecutive month
- Submitting at least one industry specific, high quality, 150-350 word article every two weeks (can be in the form of video, PowerPoint presentation, or written article.) to our Online Content Editor on or before Thursday at 5pm EST
- Including a 3-10 step action plan with each article
- Participating in “Mention Monday’s” (Directing your network to your article on the BOSSNewsAtlanta.com
For a limited time this service is complimentary for female business owners.